Tag Archives: ourinternetsecrets
Posted on 05. Sep, 2013 by Our Internet Secrets.
Annette won the audience over at our 4 Day workshop with her story on how she tripled her income which allowed her to spend more time on the beach drinking pina colada’s!
She used to work in the fashion industry, was in a huge amount of debt, had 2 mortgages and worked really long hours.
Overnight, her company went out of business and she was out of a job!
She then started a wedding planning and fashion design business, and things started to take off… until she fell into the same trap of trading time for money.
Hear how she transformed her business model and lifestyle!
Annette’s top tips:
- Descriptive URL and one Purpose
- Build a database
- Increase your Price
- Emotional Selling
- Products that can be bought online
- International product
- Systemise and Automate
She explains each of these in detail, so be sure to pay attention and have a pen and paper handy to write down your distinctions!
As a result of learning from Andrew and Daryl’s teachings, Annette:
- Profits from her passion, even though she has no IT or tech experience whatsoever!
- Made $24,000 after attending the OIS workshop
- Built an auto pilot business on clickbank
- Dropped from working 6 days a week to 2 days a week, but makes more money
- Is able to travel the world and make sales while she’s having a great time
- Has the means to feed her serial shopping addiction!
If you’d like to experience the event that transformed Annette’s life, you’re in luck.
Andrew and Daryl are for the last time this year, hosting one of their amazing (and free) 4-Day events from 8-11 November on the Gold Coast. Do whatever you have to do, but make sure you get there!
Posted on 07. Dec, 2012 by Our Internet Secrets.
So you’ve started building a list? Fantastic! That’s the first step to a successful online business. Keep building the list, but you need to start thinking how you can grow, nurture and enhance your relationship with your list. This is the real key to online success.
The relationship with your list is far more important than how many are actually on there! Having 100 responsive people is far more valuable than 10,000 none of which even opens up an email.
So here’s a quickfire list of proven strategies you can implement to build your relationship, so the next time you decide to pitch your product or event, you’ll be speaking to a sizzlingly responsive (and not ice- cold) list!
- Provide lots of good quality free content that adds value to your audience
- Recommend and endorse only things that are good quality and great value
- Survey your list regularly
- We use www.surveymonkey.com
- Ask others to donate free gifts that you can give you list
- Look for people who might want to provide that stuff to your list
- Why would people want to do this?
- Because they want to grow their list
- You’ll be surprised at who will give you free stuff – just because they want to get their brand out there
- Eg., car rental place – was trying to step out from the big players – he asked who was his client – it was someone who was only staying a day in Perth and then driving down south to Margaret River – he asked himself what do they want – then he put together a package based on the suppliers he would find on the route – he said I have people hiring a car and they are coming your way – wine tour, places to eat and stay – do you have anything I could give to them – some said no – some said yes – and he gave a gift pack to people hiring his cars – he stood out from the AVIS and BUDGET.
- You can do this with your list online – you want to be OUTSTANDING IN THE MARKETPLACE
- We do this with our faculty members – we don’t claim to know everything about internet marketing – we want to know who knows the stuff – and they get business from our members
- This adds value to members – it took us a while to find the right people – we had faculty members who didn’t perform and asked them to leave – you need to keep in mind what do your list want – if we bring them in – we need to see how we can give them a win out of the relationship too.
- Ask yourself who you could promote in a particular area that you are not interested in promoting. That will go the other way as well – that will give you access to their list as well.
Ask people in your niche to donate:
- Workshop tickets
- eg., Paul Blackburn – we asked for Mental Toolbox tickets – it is an outstanding workshop – so it is good value
- We fully believe in this program and willing to put our reputation on the line
- How are we going to do this where it works for everyone – he gets more people into his list – and those people will do more stuff with him – everyone wins
- Discount vouchers
- Eg., the Clarksons – they don’t give away tickets to their workshop – they raise money for the Starlight Foundation – it is one of the purposes for their workshop – and you get heavily discounted tickets for a donation which goes to Starlight Foundation
- If you know that you are paying $200 going to charity, you say that’s okay and will go
- Webinar invitations
- Reports, audios, videos, books
- If you get an author who knows what they are doing – they will provide you with a hard copy book to send out to their clients – would this be good?
- If you get a book in the mail with an inscription saying – “Hi John, read this really cool book and I also got you 2 free tickets to a workshop – thanks and regards, Andrew”
- If you can’t come up with the cost of the postage – send an email – I have this great gift if you want to cover the cost of postage
- Free trials
- I have this xxx if you want to trial it for 30 days – check it out for a month – if you like it them you’ll be charged for the next month
- Free samples
- We find that some of the bigger organisations have marketing budgets to give these free samples – JUST ASK
BUILD THE RELATIONSHIP
- Send media mentions, testimonials, case studies of successful clients
- Do case studies – tell the people on your list your client’s success stories
- Invite them to teleseminars or webinars
- Use multiple media (email, hard mail, SMS, text, video, audio, live pre-recorded, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Do lots of different ways of contacting them
- Offline has a far greater close rate than online – but it generally has an expense connected to it
- Do a mix of things – do an email, follow up with an SMS (this can be automated), send a video / DVD in the email, or newsletter, then follow up with ads on Facebook
- You can also prep people via different methods – eg. SMS – let them know that something is coming by email
- This gets you a better response
Andrew and Daryl would like to teach you how they personally built a huge list plus made $250,000 in their first 12 months online. They are known for having fantastic relationships with their clients and share their system at their 4 day workshop. The next one is in February from the 22-25th at Surfers Paradise on the gold Coast. If you’d like to learn directly from Andrew and Daryl, secure your tickets here!
Posted on 09. Nov, 2012 by Our Internet Secrets.
October’s workshop has come and gone, with Andrew and Daryl putting on another life changing event. Thank you to everyone who attended the workshop – we hope you enjoyed yourselves but more importantly feel that you are armed with the tools you need to make a change in your business or your life.
– Lots of new faces came along to hear Andrew and Daryl talk about how to make money with ebooks, membership sites and The Ultimate Business Model. As usual, we had lots of interesting questions and Andrew and Daryl didn’t leave until every last one was answered.
– Our business builder competition was again a huge hit, with our audience members judging on who they thought was the winning effort. The standard was extremely high and many people just could not decide on a clear winner. Contestants were judged on how much they inspired the audience, their business model and who took the most action in the time given. We had 2 returning business builders and 5 debuts. Entrants were from all different markets and niches, with the only commomality being that they’ve all been able to take their businesses to the next level through the coaching and tuition of Andrew and Daryl. When all was said and done, it was Derek and Sally Boyer who held up the winners trophy once again. Congratulations on a superb effort guys!
– Our resident experts came along to the party and joined in the fun, with Paul Blackburn enlightening the crowd on how their minds work, Bret Thomson teaching one of the highest paid skills on the planet, Matt and Liz Raad spilling the beans on how to buy and sell a business and Krisztian Panczel giving the nuts and bolts of how SEO done right can significantly boost your positions in the search rankings for your market.
– Our attendees were showered with loads of prizes and gifts throughout the workshop. Customary to our workshops, Andrew and Daryl handed out one of their DVD product sets at the beginning of each session to reward people for coming back and being on time. In total we gave out 12 DVD sets to 12 lucky people. Enjoy! The MAJOR prize draw was drawn on the Monday, and Andrew and Daryl’s huge showbag worth over $20,000 was won by one lucky participant who will now get access to holidays, flights, coaching, products, accomodation and even a full day with Andrew and Daryl! All workshop winners will be announced in a future blog post.
– Thank you to everyone who gave us a glowing testimonial, either written or video. They will all be viewed and Andrew and Daryl will pick the winning testimonial shortly. We will notify you on this blog who won the night at Palazzo Versace so keep checking back for updates!
– The cocktail party was again a smashing success, with more yummy food than our small group could handle plus the Gold Coast’s best night views to behold! We hope you found some great partners to do business with and gave out lots of business cards.
Our Next workshop has already been planned so make sure you pencil in Feb 22nd-25th at Mantra Legends Gold Coast to come along and do it all over again! See you next time!
Posted on 05. Oct, 2012 by Our Internet Secrets.
Recently we took our 10 year old son to the Gold Coast Show, and you guessed it – the first place he wanted to go was the showbag stand!
Thousands of kids get excited each year to see what the best showbags are (our little guy particularly liked the Zombie one this year!). So why should you be excited?
We thought… why not give away “A Showbag To Remember” at our next Our Internet Secrets event on 26-29 October at Q1 on the Gold Coast!
In the past we’ve given away cruises, holidays, thousands of dollars worth of our best products and even time with us individually to work on your business!
This time we’re putting together our version of a MEGA-Showbag, worth over $23,000.
One lucky attendee at our event will win this awesome Showbag, just for coming along to the workshop. How much fun is that?!
So what’s in this Showbag? We’ve asked some of our top clients to contribute one of the products they sell in their internet business. So we’ve got all sorts of goodies. We think you’ll be thrilled by their generosity!
Ok, so here’s what’s in the MEGA-Showbag:
BIG GIFT #1 – Sales Letter Done For You by Monika Mundell (valued at $2200) – Monika is one of the best copywriters around and has offered to write your next sales letter for you!
Read more about Monika at http://monikamundell.com/
BIG GIFT #2 – 30 Day Boyer Weight Loss Program plus mentoring from Derek and Sally Boyer – Derek and Sally’s proven results program in just 30 days, plus personal coaching (Value $1000). This is the program that enabled us to lose over 20kg between us, in just 30 days. Read more at http://boyerweightloss.com/
BIG GIFT #3 – Online Store Mastery Membership from Krisztian Panczel – Learn how to build an online ecommerce store and outsell the big players in your niche! Valued at $2997. Read more at http://onlinestoremastery.com/
BIG GIFT #4 – 5 Nights luxury accommodation in Darwin from Tina Villis valued at $2575. Tina’s business provides luxury homes for holiday letting around Australia.
Read more at https://australianluxurystays.
BIG GIFT #5 – Return Flights from your usual place of residence for you and a partner to the Gold Coast, two nights accommodation at Queensland’s highest rated hotel Palazzo Versace and a day with Andrew and Daryl to discuss your business, including lunch with us at our favourite restaurant! (Valued at $10,000)
BIG GIFT #6 – Blooms Painting Course + 3 nights accommodation (subject to availability) at a ‘Barn in the Barossa’ from Jacqui Coates ($1400 value). I (Daryl) recently did one of Jacqui’s courses and it was just an amazing experience! Read more at http://abarninthebarossa.com.
BIG GIFT #7 – Total Website Profits Program from Matt and Liz Raad valued at $3000. Matt and Liz teach you the ins and outs of buying and renovating websites for profit. Read more at http://mattandlizraad.com/
The best news of all is that one lucky attendee WILL win this awesome prize, valued at $23,172.
Just for attending the event, you go in the draw to win.
Of course you get much more than this when you attend our workshop – you get to learn stuff that can literally change your life.
If it wasn’t for our internet businesses, we’d still be working 7 days a week, swapping time for money, and never getting anywhere financially.
At this event we’ll share with you in detail the strategies that we used to get ourselves out of the rat-race, and living the life we’d always dreamed of. It’s made such a huge difference to our lives that we just love sharing it with others.
If you haven’t yet booked, here’s the link:
Look forward to seeing you there!
Andrew and Daryl
PS – If you’re still undecided about coming along, then check out these comments from attendees at our past workshops…
This workshop has given me some killer ideas on strategies I had no idea existed. It’s been a fabulous experience and I am so sad that it ended so soon! Eddie Burrill, Brisbane
Just loved the quality of the information. The success stories were so inspiring and made me believe I could actually do it too! Well worth your while attending. Louis Grey, Brisbane
This is the workshop I wished I had attended BEFORE starting my online business! Felicity H, Melbourne
The internet changes so often. Think of this workshop as your annual tune-up. You’ll learn something from every single session. Mark Aburrow, Echuca
Had no idea information products could be so profitable. All the information was fantastic. Book your spot immediately as this workshop WILL be a full house! Julie Edwards, Townsville
Got some great tips on creating a twist on my niche that will separate me from my competitors. DO IT – don’t think about it, just do it. Its a fantastic, life changing opportunity. Totally Inspiring! Julie Gavrilonvic, Sydney
Had no idea how much money you can really make if you do it right. Content was great. You will learn heaps and no high pressure sales. My kind of seminar! Derek Cross, Gold Coast
I got a massive amount of content from people who are the best in the business. If you are serious about creating financial freedom for yourself then this is a “must do” workshop.
Jenny Grey, New Zealand.
Love that you guys were in the same boat as me when you started. It’s not
rocket science! Chris O’Sullivan, Cairns, Qld.
Posted on 24. Apr, 2012 by Our Internet Secrets.
This weekend, OIS hosted it’s first 3 Day event with Warren Black on How To Legally Reduce Your Tax. This wss a BONUS event over and above what OIS members are normally offered with their private workshops.
Warren (pictured) is not only a certified accountant and lawyer, but he’d also spent a decade working for the ATO, so he brought a wealth of experience to the stage.
Warren shared some astounding facts and strategies that most accountants and lawyers just don’t know. He also spoke about some excellent strategies when dealing with ASIC, the ATO and debt collectors.
Some of the other topics that fascinated the audience included:
– How to setup companies and trusts correctly so there’s no loopholes
– The most commonly missed tax deductions
– Cutting edge and legal offshore strategies relating to asset protection and taxation
– The Mindset and Strategies of the super rich when it comes to tax minimisation
Warren stated most people have their heads in the sand about tax and legal issues and most people are sitting ducks when it comes to being protected. He shared case study after case study of real life situations where people did not take charge and it came back to bite them. Riveting though they were, it was also heartbreaking and a little scary to hear what has happened. He also said most people stick their heads in the sand about these issues, and it was time to wake up!
Andrew spoke on two sessions about mindset relating to tax and money. He said that you can learn all the strategies you like, but if you’re not in the right mindset then the information more often than not would go to waste. We did several exercise addressing our associations and feelings towards tax, and also explored his formula on how to move your comfort zone to a new level.
We had people from all industries come and got some great feedback from everyone who attended. Who would have thought tax could be such an exciting topic?!!
**The winner of our testimonial competition will be announced shortly on this blog, and will win 1 hour with Warren for a personal consultation. Thanks to everyone who gave a written or video testimonial!
**If you missed the workshop, we will keep you posted if the DVDs ever become available. Due to the sensitive nature of the information, it will need to be heavily edited before being released publicly. We will also need to ensure all parties are happy before anything is publicly released.
At this stage, No future workshop with Warren is planned at present. We may be doing another one in future but no set time, but keep your eye out just in case and be sure to book in quick if it ever does come back!