Tag Archives: membership sites
Posted on 03. Oct, 2013 by Our Internet Secrets.
Do you have a product, membership site or service you’d like to sell on a larger scale?
Speaking from the stage can make a huge difference to your ability to build relationships and get your message across quickly.
It has far more impact than a written sales letter ever could deliver, and as a result you can expect much higher conversion rates to your audiences. this has been proven time and time again.
Key considerations are which audiences that might be a good fit, getting your foot in the door to speak to them and tailoring your presentation and your sales pitch to target them!
In this post let’s examine some fundamentals of speaking. There are 2 possibilities when speaking:
Being a guest speaker at others’ events
We recommend starting by speaking at others events, since setting up your own initially can be costly and time intensive, especially if you haven’t done it before. Marketing and promotion to get enough people in the room can also require substantial investments in time and money. All of this detracts from what your main purpose should be, which is to deliver a powerful and compelling presentation.
Obviously, speaking at someone else’s event usually goes hand in hand with profit sharing any of the sales you do make, but it is a good tradeoff, especially if you’re just getting started. As you get more experience and generate more sales, you should ideally aim to speak at your own independently run events.
Running your Own events
Nothing sells better than your own event since your own attendees know, like and hopefully trust you! You can control the environment, timelines, change your offer to suit the audience and generally have alot more flexibility as compared to someone else’s event.
Structuring Your Killer Presentation
The structure of your talk is critical to getting your attendees to take action. A great talk will make people feel they’ve been educated but also feel compelled to take you up on your offer. Here’s a formula that has made us alot of money. We follow it by the book and it never fails to produce some great conversions.
- 10-15 minutes – introducing you and building your credibility
You want to be telling people why they want to be listening to you. Daryl and I talk about when we were just where you are. We then say ‘here’s why you should listen to us’ and tell them the story of where we were, where we have come from, and now where we are now. We provide proof of what it is that we now do, since we’re really selling the ‘Lifestyle’. We show photos of the lifestyle. When we travel we deliberately take photos and videos for our promo material.
Proof and credibility can also come from being on another person’s stage, so don’t be afraid to have the person introducing you to say during the introduction. Some people will be fine and will read it; others won’t use it at all.
- 30-60 minutes of content (structured like your free content page, ie., steps or keys to success)
You want to model your free content page on this concept:
- Here’s the problem
- Aggravate the problem
- Provide a solution
- Provide proof
- 15-20 minutes close
You’ve talked about the solution. Tell them, if you want to take this further, and x is great for you – here’s how you can take it to the next step.
Whoever has been interested in your talk at this point would be prime candidates for listening to your offer. This is also a good point to transition to your offer.
Make sure you have timed your talk. This is a mistake that newbie’s do. Do not go over time! If they say you have 60 minutes, and you get to 45 minutes and you haven’t got to all your content yet…. start your close immediately! NEVER run out of time to do your close.
We print out our PowerPoint slides and write a time on the PowerPoint slide so we know where we are in our talk. Don’t surprise yourself at the end and run out of time.
Generally people choke on the close and they’ll subconsciously try to avoid the close. The best way to get this smooth is to practise it on someone before you get up on stage.
We’ve spoken from the stage successfully and many of our students have also been successful spreading their message in front of audiences. It’s not that daunting once you’ve done a few!
Join us at the next 4 Day workshop (free entry for all clients of ours) where we teach you other proven strategies to market and monetise your web presence. It’ll be the best workshop of its kind that you’ll attend!
Click the image below to register:
Posted on 27. Jun, 2013 by Our Internet Secrets.
June’s workshop was an amazing event, thank you to everyone who invested 4 days to come along and learn. We hope you learned some excellent strategies and got to meet some fantastic people.
Here are some of the highlights of the event for those of you who couldn’t make this one:
– Andrew and Daryl as always gave 110% and because there were so many questions, some of the days didn’t end up finishing until 6-6:30! We had a mixed contingent of participants from all industries who all had a great time getting to know each other.
– Our Business Builder Competition was a huge hit, this time with a slightly different format. Andrew and Daryl interviewed the business builders about their journey since coming to the workshop. Although the format was different, the presentations still all delivered. We had 6 inspiring journies shared with us. Special thanks to Julie Hillier, Gail Bennell, Julie Lewin, Matt and Liz Raad, Galia Cornish and Terri Nicholson for their presentations. This was the closest competition ever, with just a handful of votes separating the top 4 competitors. And after the afternoon tea break we had a dead heat count for first place! A last minute voting form came in to crown Julie Lewin the winning business builder. Congratulations Julie!
– Our major showbag prize draw was highly anticipated, with over $20,000 worth of amazing gifts and prizes for one lucky winner. The prize included a sexy top of the line iPad mini, mentoring, courses, a day with Andre and Daryl, flights and even a gorgeous weekend away at the Palazzo Versace. Needless to say everyone in the room was sending out positive karma when the winning entry was pulled out from the barrel. Congratulations to Julie Warren for sticking around for the entire workshop and being the lucky winner! You have won a life changing suite of prizes, we hope you enjoy them.
– Guest speakers Matt and Liz Raad, Bret Thomson and Kim Atkins joined in the fun by sharing their pearls of wisdom at the workshop. Matt and Liz are renowned for their teachings on buying and selling websites which many found very enlightening. Bret spilled the beans on the latest cutting edge copywriting techniques and Kim updated everybody on some of the latest and best SEO models that are working well for taking businesses online profitably.
– The cocktail party at skypoint on level 77 at Q1 was a spectacular way to network and get to know everyone a little better, with some of the best views of the Gold Coast at night. Lots of great conversations, exchanging of business cards and potential joint ventures formed. Thanks to everyone who attended!
Whether you’ve joined OurInternetSecrets, The Freedom Club or just took away a goldmine of cool ideas to implement, we hope to see you around somewhere in cyberspace or a future event.
More details to come shortly on the next workshop!
Posted on 04. Jun, 2013 by Our Internet Secrets.
Our 4 Day Workshop is fast approaching, and we’d like to announce our major giveaway. One lucky person will win it. But you’ve got to be there to claim your spoils!
Kids get so excited with showbags, so we’ve put together a ‘MEGA’ Showbag worth $20,323 in real world value. Now every “big kid” can get excited about coming along.
To register your seat please book here:
In the past we’ve given away cruises, holidays, and thousands of dollars worth of products.
We think this prize has got to be one of our best ever, and in true Mega-Showbag style, there’s something in there for everyone.
So what’s in the Showbag?
BIG GIFT #1 – An iPad Mini! Small, powerful, and easy to use. You’ll love it to watch your favourite videos, photos and use your favourite apps. You’ll get the 64GB/Cellular model. It’s the top of the line iPad Mini valued at $729.
BIG GIFT #2 – Sales Letter Done-For-You by certified Copywriter Mara Egan – Mara is one of the best copywriters around and will write your next long-copy sales letter from start to finish, PLUS the first sales email of your email campaign! Valued at $1,100.
BIG GIFT #3 – The Reno Kings ‘Renovation Success University’ Course. Learn how to invest profitably in today’s property market. Includes online access and the physical DVDs. Valued at $997.
BIG GIFT #4 – Return Flights from your usual place of residence for you and a partner to the Gold Coast, two nights accommodation at Queensland’s highest rated hotel Palazzo Versace, and a day with us (Andrew and Daryl) to discuss your business, including lunch with us at our favourite restaurant! (Valued at $10,500)
BIG GIFT #5 – 3 Months of Virtual Assistance from a highly trained VA from Virtual Office Angels. You’ll be amazed at how much time you’ll get back having someone help you with all the admin you don’t want to do! ($1,000 value).
BIG GIFT #6 – Total Website Profits Program from Matt and Liz Raad valued at $3,000. Matt and Liz teach you the ins and outs of buying and renovating websites for profit.
BIG GIFT #7 – The Mindset Masterpack Course from NLP Master Trainer Nick Cownie gives you the key to optimising your mind and performance that will transform into direct results. Sells for $1,997.
BIG GIFT #8 – 30-Day Boyer Weight Loss Program plus mentoring from Derek and Sally Boyer – gets proven results in just 30 days, plus personal coaching (Value $1,000).
The best news of all is that one lucky attendee WILL win this awesome prize!
Just for attending the event, you’ll go in the draw to win.
Of course you get much more than this when you attend the workshop – you get to learn stuff that can literally change your life.
At this event you’ll learn in detail the strategies that we used to get out of the rat-race, and living our dream life.
If you haven’t yet booked, here’s the link:
Andrew and Daryl
PS – If you’re still undecided about coming along, then check out these comments from attendees at past workshops…
“OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD Brilliant and Amazing course. Get yourself there whatever it takes.” Sal Martin , Byron Bay
“If you are open to learning about possibilities that could change your life then you have to attend this workshop. I got key information about finding my niche, quickly creating products and setting up sites. The amount of info they shared was staggering.” Cheryl Goodenough, Brisbane
“If you want to create a life of freedom, this system is a must. Awesome content all the way!” Peter Norton, Robina
“I got excited and for the first time really believed it was possible. GO – it will broaden your context.” Kerryn Griffiths, Ocean Shores NSW
“I got more knowledge about how a real internet business works. It was the missing link. Absolutely go for it.” Craig Eckert, Larnook NSW
Posted on 09. Nov, 2012 by Our Internet Secrets.
October’s workshop has come and gone, with Andrew and Daryl putting on another life changing event. Thank you to everyone who attended the workshop – we hope you enjoyed yourselves but more importantly feel that you are armed with the tools you need to make a change in your business or your life.
– Lots of new faces came along to hear Andrew and Daryl talk about how to make money with ebooks, membership sites and The Ultimate Business Model. As usual, we had lots of interesting questions and Andrew and Daryl didn’t leave until every last one was answered.
– Our business builder competition was again a huge hit, with our audience members judging on who they thought was the winning effort. The standard was extremely high and many people just could not decide on a clear winner. Contestants were judged on how much they inspired the audience, their business model and who took the most action in the time given. We had 2 returning business builders and 5 debuts. Entrants were from all different markets and niches, with the only commomality being that they’ve all been able to take their businesses to the next level through the coaching and tuition of Andrew and Daryl. When all was said and done, it was Derek and Sally Boyer who held up the winners trophy once again. Congratulations on a superb effort guys!
– Our resident experts came along to the party and joined in the fun, with Paul Blackburn enlightening the crowd on how their minds work, Bret Thomson teaching one of the highest paid skills on the planet, Matt and Liz Raad spilling the beans on how to buy and sell a business and Krisztian Panczel giving the nuts and bolts of how SEO done right can significantly boost your positions in the search rankings for your market.
– Our attendees were showered with loads of prizes and gifts throughout the workshop. Customary to our workshops, Andrew and Daryl handed out one of their DVD product sets at the beginning of each session to reward people for coming back and being on time. In total we gave out 12 DVD sets to 12 lucky people. Enjoy! The MAJOR prize draw was drawn on the Monday, and Andrew and Daryl’s huge showbag worth over $20,000 was won by one lucky participant who will now get access to holidays, flights, coaching, products, accomodation and even a full day with Andrew and Daryl! All workshop winners will be announced in a future blog post.
– Thank you to everyone who gave us a glowing testimonial, either written or video. They will all be viewed and Andrew and Daryl will pick the winning testimonial shortly. We will notify you on this blog who won the night at Palazzo Versace so keep checking back for updates!
– The cocktail party was again a smashing success, with more yummy food than our small group could handle plus the Gold Coast’s best night views to behold! We hope you found some great partners to do business with and gave out lots of business cards.
Our Next workshop has already been planned so make sure you pencil in Feb 22nd-25th at Mantra Legends Gold Coast to come along and do it all over again! See you next time!
Posted on 05. Jun, 2012 by Our Internet Secrets.
Our Next 4 Day Our Internet Secrets Workshop is just around the corner, and if you’ve never been before, block out 4 days in July for a life changing event!
Reason #1: Learn How To Turn Your Idea From Concept to CASH!
Are you an expert in an area? Do you have a passion for something?
We all have ideas. How long have you thought about and brewed over your idea for? One that you knew would make a great product or niche? You waited and waited… and finally someone else took your idea and made a fortune from it. Why did they take action and you did not?
It’s time to finally take some action on your idea, and instead of navigating the information minefield out there, get a step by step system on how to do some due diligence, create a product and market it so it can start putting $ in your pocket.
Andrew and Daryl have created several businesses now based on a single idea they had, and to this day, it still makes them money while they sleep. You will get their entire process handed to you so you can get up and running on the right track immediately.
Reason #2: Take The Leap From Active To Passive Income
There’s alot of money making events out there, but a key distinction of Andrew and Daryl’s teachings is that they are a big believers in PASSIVE income. Everything they teach ultimately is designed to give you lifestyle, so that your bank account grows without you having to trade time for dollars.
For years, Andrew and Daryl were highly paid consultants so they never had any trouble ‘making’ money. But it’s when they made the shift to focusing on a passive income that things really changed for them. It freed up their time and they were able to experience a much more enjoyable lifestyle. But not only that, they were making MORE than when they were consultants!
Reason #3: Networking Goldmine
We get people from all walks of life attend our 4Day events. We’ve had doctors, lawyers, natural health practitioners, sales managers, engineers, small business owners, big business owners, venture capitalists, bloggers, property investors, professional speakers, consultants and experts in a diverse array of industries and niches.
We give you ample time to network during the event so your next big deal could be just around the corner. Every person that attends has a desire to do things smarter more efficiently, so its the perfect environment to strike up your next Joint Venture. Over the years we’ve seen many fantastic relationships blossom into handsome profits.
On the Saturday night we usually have our famed networking dinner, so bring your business cards and get ready to meet some amazing contacts.
You gotta be there to plant the seeds though!
Reason #4: Expand Your Mind With More Proven Money Generating Ideas
Not only will Andrew and Daryl teach you their personal system of making money, they also get other esteemed teachers to show you some other ways to generate a passive income. We’ll have at least 3 guest presenters who will show you their system of making money. We’re going to keep it under wraps for now but lets just say we get exceptional reviews whenever we ask for feedback on our guest experts.
We look forward to meeting you at the workshop, it will be an inspiring, educational journey that will give you the blueprint to take your idea and turn it into a passive income!
We’re opening up a limited number of VIP tickets for OIS Blog readers at NO CHARGE, so be QUICK!
27th-30th July, 2012
Q1 Surfers Paradise Gold Coast