Hullo … back again with some more jewels for you. Its been an interesting week for questions at the help desk.
Jewel #3 – Sales Letters – How Long Should They Be
I had a question last week about how long should your sales letter be when doing online marketing. The answer to this question is “as long as it needs to be”.
Its not about how long the sales letter should be … you need to be asking yourself – “Is my sales letter boring?”
You have to capture the attention of your internet audience. Here are some key points to help you:
- compelling headline – this is the most important part of your letter – because if you can’t get their attention here, people will click off and not get to read anymore
- engaging story – or what is also referred to as your “hook”. This draws people into a journey about what you are selling
- powerful bullets – use bullet points to highlight the features and benefits of your product
- awesome offer – this is very important … you want to be giving extraordinary value and have your potential customer say to themselves “I’d be stupid if I didn’t buy!”
- outrageous guarantee – when you sell a product that really does what you claim – make your guarantee so inviting that – in your potential customers eyes – its a no brainer purchase
If you want more help with your sales letters … Our Internet Secrets members can watch the 7 Hour Sales Letter workshop videos in the members only area.
Jewel #4 – How Do I Create A PDF
This question comes into the Help Desk at Our Internet Secrets regularly … so thought I would share the answer here for everyone.
YES … you can turn your ebook or any other document that is printable into a PDF easily and for FREE.
One of the questions I personally had was – can I put links in my PDF document? With this software yes you can.
It’s as simple as creating your document in Word with your links. Use this software and your document will be converted into a PDF and with active links.
HINT: Another cool thing that I use this software for is – when I buy online, I like to keep a copy of my receipt without printing a physical copy. I use this software to convert the online receipt or invoice into a PDF file and save it in my tax folder on my computer.
I hope you’re enjoying these jewels of wisdom from the Our Internet Secrets Help Desk.
PS … if you want to know more about writing a kick @$$ sales letters for your online business marketing … Bret Thomson, our copywriting faculty guru has an awesome 3 day copywriting tips workshop coming up soon. Watch this space for more details.