Posted on 01. May, 2015 by Our Internet Secrets.
Couldn’t wait to share this case study with you – it’s exciting to see a new marketing technique that gets such huge results so quickly!
The case study comes from one of Kerry Fitzgibbon’s clients. Kerry’s been getting some incredible results for her clients (and us!) lately with Facebook Remarketing. And the really great news is, you can learn these techniques yourself at our Online Success Training Program in June, where Kerry will be sharing these game-changing tactics. Here’s the link to book if you haven’t done so already:
So, what is Facebook Remarketing, and how could it double someone’s business so quickly?
It’s basically Facebook marketing on steroids. In a nutshell, Facebook Remarketing allows you to laser-target your ads to the right people. It massively reduces the cost of your advertising, and because the ads are so targeted, the conversion rates are through the roof.
Here are the sorts of results Kerry’s gotten for us and some of her other clients:
- Opt in rates for free offers have more than doubled
- Conversion rates for sales have increased anywhere from 2 to 15-fold (and that’s even with putting up the price!)
- Marketing costs have dropped to less than half, and in some cases costs have dropped by over 90%
And here’s the case study that Kerry shared with us last week.
Nick Sommerlad, who owns an online store selling motorcycle parts, recently attended one of Kerry’s training programs. Now Nick is a real action-taker! He applied what he learned from Kerry, and here’s what happened:
- His advertising costs dropped 23% as soon as he applied the first strategy
- After applying a slightly more advanced strategy, his costs dropped a further 62%!
- His Facebook marketing now costs him only one-tenth of what he’s paying on Google
- His monthly income increased by 46% in the first 4 weeks, and has now doubled since he started 8 weeks ago – and it doesn’t look like slowing down any time soon!
And Nick is just one of many case studies that Kerry will share with you at our event.
So now it’s your turn. Whether you already have an existing business (like Nick), or you’re just starting out, you absolutely must know the Facebook Remarketing techniques Kerry’s teaching.
First up, it gives you an unstoppable competitive edge. That’s because right now, almost no-one else is using these techniques. Apply what you learn at our event and you’ll be head-and-shoulders above your competition.
Second, it’s really easy once you know how. At the training, Kerry will break down the strategies into simple, bite-sized chunks, so you understand it, AND you have the steps to apply it straight away.
So if you want to be at the leading edge of THE hottest marketing trend right now, then be at our live, 3-day training program in June. But if you’re happy to muddle along and keep doing your marketing the old way, then stay home that weekend and watch TV instead! (Bit cheeky, we know – but seriously!!)
Here’s the booking link for the training again:
See you there!
Andrew and Daryl Grant
Posted on 30. Apr, 2015 by Our Internet Secrets.
Have you seen the amazing success story of Cedar Anderson and his wife Kylie and dad Stuart? They are the brains behind the super-successful crowd-funding campaign that finished a couple of days ago, for a new design of beehive.
All up, they’ve raised US$12,203,195, which is almost $16 million Aussie dollars. Not bad for some Byron Bay locals hey?
Now we’d love to take all the credit, but no. We caught up with Cedar and Kylie a few weeks ago, and they did have some lovely things to say about the difference our training has made for them. (If you haven’t yet booked your place on our next training program here’s the link:
Who knows, you may be our next multi-million dollar success story!)
Here’s a bit about their business.
A few years back Cedar had a revolutionary idea for a beehive. But like many ideas the challenge was raising enough funds to bring it to market. By using a combination of the things he’s learned from our events, and the opportunities that the internet provided him, he’s had record-breaking success.
Here’s what Cedar had to say about the campaign a couple of weeks into it:
“The world has gone crazy for it! It’s really getting quite bizarre. It’s a beehive . Your workshops have been so valuable to me over the years. Even though this isn’t an info product there are lots of things I’ve learnt from you guys and applied.
You probably want to know some stats.
Our teaser video received 1 million views on FB in the first 30 hours. We have built an email list of over 100 000 subscribers (without even trying really….. no lead magnet) in two short weeks.
We have broken several crowd-funding records already and are now the world’s most successful non-US based crowd-funding campaign. Crazy really! We were also the fastest to target, fastest to 1 million fastest to 2 and 3 million…
We have been accused of having a million dollar marketing campaign but it’s just been my family and a few very clever friends. Most of the video stuff was shot on my old iPhone 4s… and put together by my talented sister.
It’s a crazy ride building a multi-million dollar company overnight. We hired a house cleaner today for the first time in our lives. Things are looking good!”
What’s exciting for us is that they were able to do this with the training we provided at our free events – that’s right – without paying a cent for extra training! Hopefully that shows you that we’re serious when we tell you that we give you ALL the detail you need to create an online business – not just a teaser to get you to buy something!
All up they’ve attended 8 of our workshops over the last 6 years. Here’s a summary of how Cedar and Kylie said our training was able to help them:
- From the first workshop of ours they attended they set up an info product that gave them enough income for Cedar to give up his day job and focus fully on his inventions
- They had a major mindset shift. In Cedar’s own words: “It dawned on me just how much real estate you’ve got available from your very own computer screen from your shed in the bush. It has changed our lives being exposed to the potential of internet marketing.”
- After we showed them how to “sell it before you build it”, they decided that crowd-funding was a great way to test if there was a market for their invention before they got too far down the track. That took a lot of time and risk out of it for them.
- They put a lot of effort into their marketing. The 5 minute teaser video took a year to create, and is based on the copywriting techniques they learned at one of our events.
- They structured their marketing video using the formula we teach, and it ended up going viral
- They built a list on Facebook first, and used that to launch the product.
So now it’s your turn! When you come along to our next event you’ll learn the steps you need to create online success. Step-by-step, ready to go home and apply. The event is on 26-28 June on the Gold Coast. Here’s the link again to book your place:
Look forward to seeing you there
Andrew and Daryl
PS – At the event we’ll cover in lots of detail the steps Cedar and Kylie applied to get their awesome results
Posted on 20. Apr, 2015 by Our Internet Secrets.
Just wanted to let you know about a major Google change coming up. And it looks like it will be even bigger than the Penguin and Panda updates that devastated millions of sites over the last couple of years.
From 21 April, Google is changing its mobile search algorithm. That means that if someone does a search on a mobile device and your site is not mobile-optimised, your site ranking will sink. And mobile-friendly sites will rise to the top.
Given that on average 61% of total web traffic comes from mobile (depending on your niche) that means you could be losing LOTS of traffic.
So, what will help your site, and what will hinder it? We’ll be covering this in more detail at our up-coming Online Success Training Program. If you haven’t yet booked your place, here’s the link again:
At the event we’ll explain to you in plain English, exactly what you need to do to stop your site disappearing from Google searches.
Like any major change online, this one is an opportunity as well as a hurdle. If you know what you’re doing, but your competitors don’t, then this change will be great news for you! But if you decide to just bury your head in the sand and hope it all goes away, then you risk losing business.
Given the massive growth in mobile searches over the last few years, Google is taking this VERY seriously. It’s vital that you get your sites mobile-friendly, or over time you’ll disappear from Google.
Here are some of the things we’ll be covering in the training, to help you make the most of this Google change:
- How Google judges whether or not your site is mobile-friendly, and how to make sure your site complies
- Exactly which platforms (eg desktop, tablet, smartphone) are affected, and how to tell how much traffic you’re losing
- Which features of your website will pose a problem for your mobile-friendly status and which ones are OK
- Three ways (that are acceptable to Google) to make your site mobile-friendly, while still looking great on a desktop.
And we promise not to use any techie jargon (well, not without explaining what it means)! This stuff can seriously affect your business, and it’s vital that you keep up to date with it – even if (like us) you’re not overly techie.
At the training program we’ll have our SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) expert, Kim Atkins, on stage with us to answer any and all of your questions.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Andrew and Daryl
Posted on 04. Nov, 2014 by Our Internet Secrets.
A couple of weeks ago we had a bunch of our coaching clients come over to Thailand for a week. As part of the learnings we took about 30 of them to the Tiger Temple. Getting up close (really close!) to these beautiful tigers is breath-taking!
We got to pat them, hug them, watch them play like kittens. And one lucky boy even got to ride one! Check out this picture of 9 year old Braydon (and his mum Sharna’s reaction!)…
You can see more of our Tiger Temple pics here: http://ourinternetsecrets.com/makethechangeworkshop
Now the visit to the Tiger Temple wasn’t just about having a fun day out. There were lots of business lessons too. The main one was about getting out of your comfort zone, and the rewards you get when you do.
You see, we meet lots of people who claim that they want to change their lives, set up a great internet business, and make large amounts of passive income.
But remember, change is a two-edged sword. If you’re going to get results that are different from what you’re currently getting, then you need to do something different.
And that means getting out of your comfort zone. Sometimes doing things that can be really scary. Things like:
- Asking for money (ie making a sale!)
- Asking an expert for their help (ie interviewing them for content for your product)
- Asking someone to tell all their contacts how great you are (ie getting a list owner to promote your product)
- Applying your Maths or English skills (ie testing and measuring your results, or writing copy)
Whatever your version of “tiger riding”, it’s something you’ll need to deal with if you’re going to run a successful online business.
And the easiest way is to get help from someone who’s done it before. At our “Make the Change” workshop we’ll show you our step-by-step methods, tips and shortcuts to creating a business that can fund the life of your dreams. By the end of the workshop you’ll have the skills and the confidence you need to take your online business to the next level.
If you haven’t yet booked, here are the details again:
“Make the Change” workshop is on 14-16 November at the Hotel Grand Chancellor, Hanlan St, Surfers Paradise. Timing is 9am – 5:30pm each day.
To book your place now please use this link
See you there!
Andrew and Daryl Grant
Posted on 09. Oct, 2014 by Our Internet Secrets.
Not long to go now before the exciting “Make the Change” workshop on the Gold Coast! At the event you’ll get everything you need to create your dream lifestyle.
Here are just some of the things you’ll get:
- We’ll take you step-by-step through the systems we use to create internet businesses – from little projects that you can set up on a Saturday afternoon, to multi-million-dollar businesses. We show you in detail what you need to do from start to finish.
- We’ll show you what’s working right now in terms of marketing. You know how quickly things change online? We know it can be hard to keep up. So we’ll make it easy for you, and show you the systems that are giving us (and our clients) the best results.
- Practical demos of each step in setting up an internet business, so you know exactly what to do (and how to do it!) when you get home
- Loads of case studies of people who are applying our systems and making great incomes as a result – really inspiring stuff!
- More advanced strategies that can take your income to the next level. You’ll learn a system that consistently creates a 6- or 7-figure income in its first year
- You get to meet lots of people who are successfully applying what they’ve learned from us. They share with you their journey – what they did, their hurdles and their successes. We find this is the best way to learn – from people who are out their doing it every day.
- You walk out at the end of the event with your very own 12 month plan, so you can use what you’ve learned to create the lifestyle you’re after. Whether you want to “sack the boss” and create your own business, create a passive income so you can retire early, or just make a bit of extra cash on the side, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to achieve it.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Andrew and Daryl
Posted on 03. Oct, 2013 by Our Internet Secrets.
Do you have a product, membership site or service you’d like to sell on a larger scale?
Speaking from the stage can make a huge difference to your ability to build relationships and get your message across quickly.
It has far more impact than a written sales letter ever could deliver, and as a result you can expect much higher conversion rates to your audiences. this has been proven time and time again.
Key considerations are which audiences that might be a good fit, getting your foot in the door to speak to them and tailoring your presentation and your sales pitch to target them!
In this post let’s examine some fundamentals of speaking. There are 2 possibilities when speaking:
Being a guest speaker at others’ events
We recommend starting by speaking at others events, since setting up your own initially can be costly and time intensive, especially if you haven’t done it before. Marketing and promotion to get enough people in the room can also require substantial investments in time and money. All of this detracts from what your main purpose should be, which is to deliver a powerful and compelling presentation.
Obviously, speaking at someone else’s event usually goes hand in hand with profit sharing any of the sales you do make, but it is a good tradeoff, especially if you’re just getting started. As you get more experience and generate more sales, you should ideally aim to speak at your own independently run events.
Running your Own events
Nothing sells better than your own event since your own attendees know, like and hopefully trust you! You can control the environment, timelines, change your offer to suit the audience and generally have alot more flexibility as compared to someone else’s event.
Structuring Your Killer Presentation
The structure of your talk is critical to getting your attendees to take action. A great talk will make people feel they’ve been educated but also feel compelled to take you up on your offer. Here’s a formula that has made us alot of money. We follow it by the book and it never fails to produce some great conversions.
- 10-15 minutes – introducing you and building your credibility
You want to be telling people why they want to be listening to you. Daryl and I talk about when we were just where you are. We then say ‘here’s why you should listen to us’ and tell them the story of where we were, where we have come from, and now where we are now. We provide proof of what it is that we now do, since we’re really selling the ‘Lifestyle’. We show photos of the lifestyle. When we travel we deliberately take photos and videos for our promo material.
Proof and credibility can also come from being on another person’s stage, so don’t be afraid to have the person introducing you to say during the introduction. Some people will be fine and will read it; others won’t use it at all.
- 30-60 minutes of content (structured like your free content page, ie., steps or keys to success)
You want to model your free content page on this concept:
- Here’s the problem
- Aggravate the problem
- Provide a solution
- Provide proof
- 15-20 minutes close
You’ve talked about the solution. Tell them, if you want to take this further, and x is great for you – here’s how you can take it to the next step.
Whoever has been interested in your talk at this point would be prime candidates for listening to your offer. This is also a good point to transition to your offer.
Make sure you have timed your talk. This is a mistake that newbie’s do. Do not go over time! If they say you have 60 minutes, and you get to 45 minutes and you haven’t got to all your content yet…. start your close immediately! NEVER run out of time to do your close.
We print out our PowerPoint slides and write a time on the PowerPoint slide so we know where we are in our talk. Don’t surprise yourself at the end and run out of time.
Generally people choke on the close and they’ll subconsciously try to avoid the close. The best way to get this smooth is to practise it on someone before you get up on stage.
We’ve spoken from the stage successfully and many of our students have also been successful spreading their message in front of audiences. It’s not that daunting once you’ve done a few!
Join us at the next 4 Day workshop (free entry for all clients of ours) where we teach you other proven strategies to market and monetise your web presence. It’ll be the best workshop of its kind that you’ll attend!
Click the image below to register:
Posted on 25. Sep, 2013 by Our Internet Secrets.
Joint Ventures are one of the main strategies we’ve used to grow our business into a 7 Figure business. Whenever we 80/20 our marketing strategies, Joint Ventures almost always reach the top!
When you have a product that you’ve worked hard on, and someone else can profit from them by a simple mailout to their list, JVs are a quick, easy and powerful way to create win-win relationships.
We’ve used Joint Ventures to promote and market our events, membership sites, ebooks and coaching. They’re also highly cost effective and if you’ve picked your partners and audiences carefully can have a good conversion rate, since there is usually a good relationship that exists between your JV partner and their list.
So lets look at some fundamental concepts if you’re new to the idea of Joint Ventures.
Why do joint ventures with list owners?
• It’s easy to find your customers
• It becomes a targeted list
- They are generally qualified buys
- They have proven before that they are interested in the topic
- It makes your chances of getting a sale a lot greater
• Value of relationship vs. cold calling
- You can ride off the existing relationship the JV partner has with their list
- If you do a JV with someone who has a bad relationship with their list – your relationship with them can sour
- You need to think about the quality of the list
- How responsive is the list?
• Provides credibility via association with “trusted friend and advisor”
• Low cost marketing
- The money is paid after the sale has been done
- This helps your cash flow
- You don’t necessarily have to pay the JV partner – they sometimes just want to know that you are looking after their clients
- Some JVs are not allowed to take money
- Sometimes these are government departments
We’ve done things where we’ve provided service to government departments, and we said we’re happy to pay you a part of what we make. They can’t take it because it is seen as a bribe.
What makes a good JV partner?
• Relevance to your topic
• Complementary rather than competing
- If you are their competitor – make your offer or what you are talking about so that it complements what they are doing – rather than seeing you as a competitor!
• Size of list
- Access to a large list is fantastic
- But what makes it valuable is the size x the relationship with the list
• Relationship with their list
- The relationship of the list is very key to your success with a Joint Venture!
• Willingness to JV with you
- You may need to step some people through the benefits of a Joint Venture.
Where and How To Find List Owners
• People you know
- Write down a list of everyone who might be worth approaching for a JV.
- Approach the relevant associations that are in your niche
• Free publicity – people approach you
- Look at newspapers, articles – keep your ears open for people who may have a list
- When you get free publicity you get known and people will start approaching you
- A good way of doing expos is to get a stall
- Go around and talk to each of the stall owners. Let them know you do, exchange contact details and follow them up after the event.
- Some of our students have done this and come away with 50-60 hot JV leads
- So long as you are not a direct competitor – they will love to talk to you
• Online – sellers of eBooks, site owners, forum or blog owners
- Approach them in a personal way and make it a win for them aswell.
• eBay is often an overlooked opportunity
- it is a transparent platform and you can see who are the top sellers in eBay over the rest of the sellers
- Find the top sellers in your niche or related niche’s and see if they’d be open to doing a JV of sorts.
- Eg.: Handbags – www.becomestylish.com – go to eBay and find the top sellers on eBay and approach them. Ask them what is the only way that you can compete with your opposition. Tell them “If I could give you something that would make your sale more likely against your competitor or if could I give your customers something to make your product more attractive to them, would you be interested in teaming up?” It is low cost to you but perceive high value to them.
• Www.Technorati.com – this is a search engine that ranks blogs. You can find the top blogs in your niche and they may want you to do articles for them.
• Buy the list
- You can do this on www.flippa.com – buy a site that has a big volume of traffic each month
- Or buy a site that has a list
- And tell them about what you have on your site
How to approach list owners and what to offer
• Go in with the attitude “I’m giving you something of value here”
• Don’t always need to offer an affiliate link
• Understand what’s in it for them – great free content for their members
o Do some research about the potential JV
o Craft an offer that is likely to hit the spot for them
• Make it easy for them to participate
o Do all the work for them – they just need to send out the autoresponder
o The chances are you are more likely to get a YES if you handle most of the workload for them
• Wherever possible, collect the money and you pay them
o Where you control the money is better for you
o At times the money doesn’t always make it to you at times
How to approach the JV’s list
• Send an email series with a link to your landing page
• Email series with link to an event (teleconference, webinar, workshop) where you sell your membership site
• Interview (with a call to action to join your membership site), promoted to JV list via email, blog, social media
• Launch your membership site to several lists at once with special bonuses
• Give them a DVD or CD (with a call to action to join your membership site) to put in their hard copy newsletter
• Give an eBay seller or retail store owner a DVD or CD to include as a bonus with their products
• Give vouchers for one month free membership to a JV who sells a big pack
• Give vouchers for one month free to a JV who regularly sees your clients (eg., a Naturopath)
- Eg., if you have a membership site – www.parkinsonsrecoveryprogram.com – and you have a practitioner who sees your client regularly – they could recommend the product as a free trial
There is a 2 day workshop on Joint Ventures in Our Internet Secrets, make sure you check it out!
So there you have it, some key principles and tips that have been highly profitable for both our clients and for ourselves.
Come along to our next 4 Day workshop, the breeding ground for some of the most profitable Joint Ventures we’ve ever seen! You just never know who you’re going to meet.
Free tickets to our FINAL event of the year, click below:
Posted on 24. Sep, 2013 by Our Internet Secrets.
Have you booked for our 4 Day internet marketing workshop yet? If you’re keen on having a successful internet business and would like some practical, step-by-step training, then we’d love to see you there.
It’s on 8-11th November at Mantra legends, Surfers Paradise, Queensland.
To reserve a place for you and a friend, please go to the link below and fill in your details. Once you’ve done this your place will be confirmed.
Here’s what we’ll be covering.
The workshop is based around the 3 keys to a successful online business:
- Product (What do you sell? What niche?)
- Traffic (How to get targeted buyers to your website)
- Conversions (How to get them to buy once they get there)
Specifically, here’s what we’ll be covering:
- Where to start if you’ve never made money online before.
- How to build powerful little money-earning web-businesses that are so simple you can set them up on a Saturday afternoon.
- A live demo of an easy-do-do web-strategy which made us US$250,000 in our first 12 months from a standing start.
- How to quickly and easily create websites that generate passive income – set them up once, and they chug away making money day-in, day-out, with little or no further effort from you. (These strategies make us tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars a year).
- More advanced strategies that can take your income up to the next level. Over the last four years we’ve perfected a business model that’s made us many millions of dollars. We’ve also taught that business system to others, and they’ve made hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars from it.
- How to identify and eliminate any sub-conscious blockages you may have to earning passive income. This was a very important key to our success. We’ll show you the exercises we still do today to keep our internet business growing, and more importantly to keep the passive income flowing.
- How to plan and implement your overall internet business, so that you build a secure, ongoing income. We believe that planning is essential if you want consistent, long term internet income you can rely on.
We believe that now more than ever it’s vital for you to have a second (and third, and fourth…) stream of income. For us, it’s the internet that provides that sort of security. Imagine having several internet businesses each bringing in a few hundred, or even a few thousand dollars a month. What would that do for your peace of mind?
What’s stopping you?
If you’re like most of the people we talk to about this, then the answer comes down to one of two things:
- “I don’t know where to start with an internet business” or
- “I have an internet business but it’s not making enough money and I don’t know how to improve it”
If you are in either of these categories, then these workshops are designed to help you.
Andrew and Daryl
Posted on 18. Sep, 2013 by Our Internet Secrets.
On their recent trip, Andrew and Daryl took some time out to share the magnificent views from their cruise ship.
They’re also really excited about their upcoming November workshop, where they will be giving away a top of the line iPad mini to one lucky attendee!
If you’d like to WIN the iPad mini – along with a whole suite of amazing prizes worth over $20,000 – you’ve got to come along and be in it to win it. But let’s not forget you’ll learn some life changing discoveries that will help you achieve the levels of financial freedom you desire.
Simply head on over to THIS LINK and register your complimentary tickets. You’ll also learn what we’ll be teaching at the workshop and hear from some past attendees.
DATE 8th-11th November 2013
LOCATION Mantra Legends Hotel Gold Coast
See you there and GOOD LUCK!
Posted on 05. Sep, 2013 by Our Internet Secrets.
Annette won the audience over at our 4 Day workshop with her story on how she tripled her income which allowed her to spend more time on the beach drinking pina colada’s!
She used to work in the fashion industry, was in a huge amount of debt, had 2 mortgages and worked really long hours.
Overnight, her company went out of business and she was out of a job!
She then started a wedding planning and fashion design business, and things started to take off… until she fell into the same trap of trading time for money.
Hear how she transformed her business model and lifestyle!
Annette’s top tips:
- Descriptive URL and one Purpose
- Build a database
- Increase your Price
- Emotional Selling
- Products that can be bought online
- International product
- Systemise and Automate
She explains each of these in detail, so be sure to pay attention and have a pen and paper handy to write down your distinctions!
As a result of learning from Andrew and Daryl’s teachings, Annette:
- Profits from her passion, even though she has no IT or tech experience whatsoever!
- Made $24,000 after attending the OIS workshop
- Built an auto pilot business on clickbank
- Dropped from working 6 days a week to 2 days a week, but makes more money
- Is able to travel the world and make sales while she’s having a great time
- Has the means to feed her serial shopping addiction!
If you’d like to experience the event that transformed Annette’s life, you’re in luck.
Andrew and Daryl are for the last time this year, hosting one of their amazing (and free) 4-Day events from 8-11 November on the Gold Coast. Do whatever you have to do, but make sure you get there!